|Advertise With Us|
|Written by Fred|
|Wednesday, 09 March 2011 23:29|
MalaysiaBrides.com (MB) offers various types of advertising options in order to cater for different needs, for example banner advertisement, advertorial, section sponsorship, eNewsletter, dedicated discussion space and so on. With increasing online audience and better reach, online marketing has become a more cost effective way to reach the targeted eyeballs.
According to Alexa, currently MB has the highest amount of viewership when compared with other Malaysia base wedding related portals.
MB's traffic is being keep tracked and analysed by Google's Analytics which is a third party service provided by Google. MB's detail traffic information for Jan 2011 is shown below, statistics for other period may be provided upon request.
In summary, MB has around 160,000 unique visitors and 448,000 pageviews in a month, 78% of the visitors are from Malaysia. Around 80% of the visitors reach MB via search engine and the rest are referred by other websites or direct traffic.
Some of the more popular inventories are highlighted as below:
1. Leaderboard banner - The 728x90 pixels banner is displayed on top of all pages, including MB Portal and MB Forum. This is the prime spot that allows advertisers to gain most of the eyeballs.
2. Big banner - The 529x300 pixels banner is displayed in MB main page, a strategic location and size that is big enough for advertiser to deliver full message to the audience. It also come with an article slot for listing of detail information.
3. Sponsored article - The article will consist of text and images to deliver full information to the audience. The engagement fee is one time, but article will continue to be listed in MB for more than a year.
4. Small banner - The small banner on right hand side of Portal/Forum is suitable for advertisers with tight budget.
5. Section sponsor - The section sponsor banner is for advertisers who want to target a very specific section in MB forum.
6. Others - eNewsletter, business listing in directory and gallery, eMagazine listing, etc.
MB will be providing the rate card upon request, and advertiser can advice us on which option he is interested, when he need the booking to start, and what will be the duration. MB will be invoicing the advertise and at the same time advertiser can prepare all the necessary material for the advertisement campaign, for example the art work and the article. Payment should be made before the campaign starts.
For rate card and any other enquiries, please email us at :
* As of 09 March 2011
MB reserves the rights to reject any advertisement request if that is not inline with our core values.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 20 December 2012 23:59|